Hydrotops - Top Heavy Crop
- Top Heavy Crop increases fruit density and quality to a marked degree; improving flavour, sugar content and aroma as part of the process
- Top Heavy Crop is a totally unique 100% natural organic product containing no plant growth regulators or morphogenic chemical compounds
- Increases flowering sites to maximise protential harvest
HydroTops Top Heavy Crop enhances and optimises cellular division and physiological function in your plants. Additionally the protein mechanisms and carbohydrate metabolism are positively stimulated thus increasing plant growth rate, in addition to the number of branches and flowering sites produced. It is usual to see shorter internodal lengths and a more compact branch structure. You may find it necessary to remove some of the larger leaves to allow good light penetration to the emerging branches. Expect to produce a very bushy plant, a shorter vegetative growth period, with an increase in yield and crop quality.
How to use:
- Add to the nutrient solution 7 to 10 days prior to flowering / fruiting and continue adding on a weekly basis and with every tank change until you begin to use Triple F.
- Between days 10 to 20 of the flowering / fruiting period spray the plants well until point of run off every three days with a full strength Top Heavy Crop solution made up as discussed in the directions for mixing. Add to the nutrient solution or add to your growing medium every week once you have discontinued using Triple F until harvest, including the flushing period.