Sometimes you need a little less light, but you want to keep using high efficiency 750 W or 1000 W fixtures. Sometimes in very large rooms you height is limited. In that case a wide reflector, such as the W 150 DE, a double ended reflector with a 150 degree beam angle, solves your problems.
- In a large (vegetative) room where you use lower light levels, you want to spread the light of your fixture in a uniform way over a larger surface. The wide reflector allows you to do so.
- In a large flowering room with limited height, the wide reflector allows you to come closer to the crop.
- For double ended 750-1000W HPS lights
- An absolute doddle to install
- Maximises the efficiency of your lighting
- 150 degree beam angle
- Used with 750w / 1000w double ended (DE) fixtures and lamp