d-Papillon - 315W
- The answer to full spectrum light requirements without the unreliability of Plasma, the lamps used by the d-Papillon are more efficient and give more light per watt than PLASMA that irradiate the far-red and UV spectrum
- The d-Papillon fixture consists of an ultra-durable electronic ballast which has a 50,000 hours average rated life with a 90% survival rate
- The average rated life of the Daylight and Agro bulbs are 16,000 hours with 80% light-output remaining
- The design of the reflector allows for easy removal, for cleaning and lamp replacement and uses a safety cover that provides a thermal buffer between the hot reflector material and any objects that it may come in contact with
- The protective cover reduces the surface heat from 200°c down to 70°c!
Why Use d-Papillon 315W?
- Open reflector concept
- 315W ultra-high frequency ballast
- Choice of Daylight or Agro 315W CMH lamps
- Higher density Vega aluminium reflector with only 1% annual depreciation
- Patented open reflector design increases efficiency to 95%, promoting longer bulb life due to reduced heat build up
- Driver efficiency> 95%.
- 3 Year warranty on fixture, 1 year on bulb
How To Use d-Papillon 315W?
- The open Reflector Concept
- Lights Interaction’s patented reflectors have a yield of 95% (measured in a laboratory certified by the British Standardisation Institute)
- Using a completely different production process, Lights Interaction is able to use a reflector material of a high surface density and ultra-high reflection capacity
- The reflector is designed to reduce the ‘heating-up’ of the lamp to the minimum possible extent
- As a result, there is a lower drop in the light output of the lamp in the course of its life. In short, our reflector produces more light (light output of 95%- Light Output Ratio), a broader beam of growth light that penetrates deeper into the plant and lower lamp luminosity rate thanks to a relatively low reflector temperature
- The values achieved by these reflectors are as much as 10% higher than conventional reflectors, resulting in more PAR light to the canopy while trapping considerably less heat, which is allowed to rise away from the canopy more efficiently
Daylight lamp - Philips - Master Colour Elite MW - 315W (Included)
The daylight lamp is optimized in a broad spectrum growthlight with an increased share of blue light. The lamp can be used for the growth stage of the plant.
GreenPower lamp - Agro (More Red, More PAR) - Philips - Master GreenPower Full Spectrum (Agro) - 315W (Available seperately)
Thee GreenPower lamp is optimized in a broad spectrum with a peak in the 660nm DeepRed area. The peak in the 660nm DeepRed area makes the plant more generative which results in a stronger bloom of the plant in the flowering stage.
Input voltage : 220 ‐ 240 Volt (line—neutral)
Input current : 1,5 Ampere at 230 Volt
Power consumption : 340 Watt
Input frequency : 50/60 Hz
Relative humidity : 25 – 90% (non‐condensing)
Reflector material : VEGA™ aluminium high efficiency reflector
Luminous flux : 36,000 lumen
PPF DAYLIGHT: 550 μmol;
PPF GreenPower 600 μmol
Colour temperature DAYLIGHT: 4200K
Colour temperature GreenPower: 3100K