Flying Skull's Carbon Copy is super-concentrated, ready-to-use professional rooting solution for cloning plants, for use with Rockwool, Plugs, Cubes, Soil and Aero Cloners.
Directions for Use:
Ready to use, do not dilute.
- Take a cutting from the plant, newer growth is preferred.
- Pour Carbon Copy into a small container.
- Dip the cutting’s stem into the solution. If possible, allow at least one node with no leaf to be submerged for 3-5 seconds for softwood, 10-30 seconds for hardwood. Annual/single season plants are considered soft wood plants.
- Place the cutting into a wet, but not soaked, medium (rockwool, plugs, etc).
If possible, spray leaves with Clone Guard or increase area humidity to keep the clones from wilting.
For best results, bottom-heat rockwool, plugs, soil, etc to 21°-24° Celsius and keep medium wet, but not soaked.
If possible, treat any water used during and after the cloning process with Z7.
Storage and Disposal:
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed when storing or disposing of this product.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Place in a locked storage area.
- Store in original container.
- Once empty, do not reuse or refill this container.
- Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Do not mix with oxidizing chemicals.
Limited Warranty and Disclaimer:
Buyer assumes all responsibilities for safety and use not in accordance with label directions.
- Can be hazardous to humans and domestic animals.
- Not for human consumption, do not ingest.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
- We suggest wearing gloves and covering the face to avoid absorbing through skin or inhaling the product.
- Causes moderate eye irritation.
- Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using toilet.
Made in the USA.